Altarama’s request management solutions can help a wide range of areas of your Museum:
- Research requests that come in through your library or information service
- Curatorial requests
- Requests to view specific items
- General requests such as opening hours
- Management of the correspondence in relation to donations and opportunities to acquire rare items development so that those involved in collection development can work together more effectively as a team, and avoid bidding against each other.
- Collection development – handling donation offers and purchase opportunities for rare items – prevent your staff from bidding against each other!
Talk to us about all of the different types of requests that you receive and we will be able to provide ways to improve the management of them all!Current Promotions